Argentina Visa Requirements for US Citizens
A valid passport is required for U.S. citizens to enter Argentina. U.S. citizens do not need a visa for visits of up to 90 days for tourism or business.
Argentina Entry Reciprocity Fee for US Citizens - By Effective Date
Effective October 31, 2012
$160 USD for for arrivals at Aeroparque (AEP) Buenos Aires.
Effective December 28, 2012
$160 USD for for arrivals at Ezeiza (EZE) Buenos Aires.
Effective January 7, 2013
$160 USD for all points of entry to Argentina (except cruise passengers).
Effective June 30, 2013
$160 USD for all points of entry to Argentina (including cruise passengers)
These fees must be paid online prior to arrival. Cash payments will NOT be accepted at the airports.
How to pay the Argentina reciprocity fee online:
- Apply at VisaToArgentina.com.
- Complete the form using your personal details and credit card details. The information entered and entry code will be sent electronically to DNM (Argentina’s Immigration Office).
- Within one business day you will receive an email with the Reciprocity Fee attached.
- When you arrive, go to the DNM office and present your printed receipt.
- Your receipt will be scanned by the staff in Argentina and validated, allowing you to enter into the country.